Welcome to the Gympie Fan Pages Directory.
Cooloolabusiness.com announces the development of a first for Gympie Local Businesses – a new directory for Gympie Facebook Fan Pages.
It’s mid-2011 and social media marketing is taking over. Facebook marketing is all the buzz and there is a good reason why – it is very effective. If you chose to ignore Facebook and it’s huge potential, you’re really going to be left behind in your market.
You NEED to be using Facebook fan pages if you want to quickly build your brand and increase your sales. Facebook has grown incredibly quickly in the past few years. As of now, statistics show that Facebook has close to 700 MILLION users. This means huge marketing potential and it’s easy to reach anyone instantly using Facebook. Here are some real statistics courtesy of hubspot.com:
- 93% of adult US Internet users are on Facebook. (source: BlogHer, April 2011)
- One out of every eight minutes online is spent on Facebook. (source: ComScore, February 2011)
- The average Facebook user spends more than 11 hours per month on Facebook. (sources: Bureau of Labor Statistics, June 2010 & Facebook Press Room, 2011)
- Facebook is overtaking Google and Yahoo in total time spent online. (source: ComScore, 2011)
- Facebook has become the top choice for social sign-in. (source: Janrain, April 2011)
- Facebook has become the preferred way to share content online, second only to email—for now. (source: Chadwick Martin Bailey, September 2010)
- The average number of “likes” per post on a brand’s Facebook page is 54. The average number of comments per post is 9. (source: Visibli, April 2011)
- More than half of B2B marketers agree that Facebook is an effective marketing tool. (source: Outsell, December 2009)
- More than half of small businesses agree that Facebook is beneficial to their business. (source: Ad-ology, November 2010)
- More than 1/3 of marketers say Facebook is “critical” or “important” to their business. (source: HubSpot State of Inbound Marketing Report 2011)
- The number of marketers who say Facebook is critical or important to their business has increased 83% in two years. (source: HubSpot State of Inbound Marketing Report 2011)
- 67% of B2C and 41% of B2B companies that use Facebook for marketing have acquired a customer through this channel. (source: HubSpot State of Inbound Marketing Report 2011)
- The fastest growing Facebook demographic (as well as the largest demographic) are people over 35!
This shows that Facebook is no longer just a popular venue for college and high school students. Now, Facebook is full of adults with PURCHASING POWER.
There will never be a better time to have a Facebook Fan Page built around your business to promote your products and services while interacting with your visitors. Contact Allan to discuss development of a Facebook Fan Page for you.